Cleopatra VII came from a long line of pharaohs from the Ptolemaic Dynasty during Ancient Egypt. Her younger years were spent competing with her siblings to inherit the throne; however, it was she who outsmarted them all. Her charm and intelligence are only part of her mystery as her success was a force to be reckoned with. Cleopatra VII was more than just “another” ruler who refused to settle for less, instead, she made Egypt one the world’s most powerful and wealthiest civilizations.
Discover Cleopatra VII
- Cleopatra VII’s Younger Years – Take a look into Cleopatra VII’s childhood.
- Cleopatra VII’s Brilliant Idea – Find out how she captivated the world’s most powerful leader Caesar.
- The Death of Caesar – The support of Caesar outraged many Romans. Find out how he was murdered.
- Antony and Cleopatra VII – After the death of Caesar, Cleopatra VII befriended Antony to maintain her power as queen.
- The End of Cleopatra VII’s Kingdom – Many things had changed and she was overthrown. Read the ending to this tragic story.